Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Quick Update!

Hey everyone! Here's a real quick update cuz I have no time right now for a good one! I want to apologize for the infrequency of posts lately, but I want everyone to know that I haven't fallen off. I've just been super busy. I've been working on wrapping up Barbaric (with Dennis Hopeless) as well as moving houses, all the while trying to stuff in a freelance job and doing my regular 9-5. Then my relatives from CA decided to come and visit! As of right now we're living with my in-laws and are between residences, so every aspect of my life is kinda hectic and up in the air. Thank goodness I have amazing friends and family who have been helping through all of this.

On the future front: I have received several offers from writers on upcoming projects, which is very exciting. Two of them are kinda high-profile jobs (for me at least :) ), but I don't know for sure which one is going to happen or what is coming up next. Super optimistic though!!!! I will tell you more about these as things develop.

In the meantime, I just wanted to say hi and let you all know what I've been up to. Sadly, no major images to post, just a couple snippets of some random things. Can't really show anything else right now. Here's a good idea though: While you're waiting for me to post something else, go and visit Kevin Douglas' blog here. Kevin's got all of the comic insight you'll ever need, and he's local, so that's awesome!

Talk to ya soon!
G








1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.