Thursday, September 15, 2011

Detroit Fanfare



Hey everybody! Just wanted to let people know I'm going to have a table for Detroit Fanfare at Cobo Hall on September 24th and 25th.

Among the items I'll have for sale is my new 44 page sketchbook entitled "Adult Braces Volume 1".  It's a high quality, limited edition run of 50 and it's only $10, so be sure to stop by and get yours!

Other items available will be:
Matinee Eclectica (52 pg)  $5
Matinee Eclectica Variant cover (52 pg) $10
Gutters Omnibus Vol. 1 Hardcover (128 pg) $40
Yeti vs Robot Giclee on canvas $30
Full body sketches are $50 while busts are only $20!

Hope to see you there!
g


PS_ If you can't make it out to the show but want to get a sketchbook, drop me a line at guy@guyallencreative.com and I'll see what I can do!

No comments: