Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Brandon's Promised Painting Teaser


Here is the pencils for a painting I REALLY need to finish. See, a few years ago I spotted a painting that my good friend Brandon Garrison did. It was a painting of a little wrestler type character that I instantly had to have. Brandon gave it to me on the guidelines that I would have to do a masked wrestler dude for him... this negotiation went down in like, August '07.   

Now, you know my M.O.:  "Things have been too busy and I just haven't gotten around to it yet."

I'll start it soon Brandon.

g

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SWEET!!! That will be way worth the wait dude! Judging by your schedule, I should expect this in the year 2012 sometime but I'll be sure to dust off some space on the wall when it does arrive. Good looking out!
B